Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summers Here!

I have finished my first year of college! I enjoyed my first year at Cascadia Community College. Though, I have to admit I am extremely glad I have finally hit summer. Although the weather does not quite look like it thinks it is summer. It is still fun. The classes I took were; English 101, Pre-calculus, Calculus 1, Spanish 2, College Success, Art 150, Intro to Chemistry, English 102, and Sociology. (June 12, 2008)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY KURTIS. Congrats on finishing your first year of college. You totally beat me to it. But I'm not to far behind. I am so proud of you. You are a brilliant, fun and good looking young man. I love you like crazy and can't wait to see you. Only five weeks.
Love your big sis,
Jessie

Rick said...

I love summer! Good job with your first year at Cascadia. Kurtis you are AMAZING! I love you buddy! kendra