It is Spring quarter at Cascadia Community College, which is the school I attend. I am taking Chemistry 120, English 102, and Sociology 150. English and Sociology are onling so I can do those at home. The campus is really nice, with splendid views everywhere. I enjoy it here at Cascadia, we are right next to UW Bothell, and sometimes I take class at UW. This quarter looks like it is going to be lots of work! The reading I have to do is a mountain, but hey it's going to be a good challenging quarter. One more year and I will be halfway done with my undergrad! (Friday April 4, 2008)
Friday, April 4, 2008
Spring Quarter
Posted by K Dallon at 5:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Kurtis you are such a smart guy! Good luck with those classes, I'm sure you will do great, you always do. love, kendra
Post a Comment